This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply to the Arcade Retail website and platform. www.arcade.global is a site operated by Arcade Retail Limited (Arcade Retail). It is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09583193 and has its registered office at 11 The Green, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1PX, this is also the main trading address. To contact Arcade Retail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICYArcade Retail amends these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Arcade Retail site and/or platform, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. By continuing to access or use the Arcade Retail site and/or platform after those amendments become effective, you agree to be bound by the amended terms.
PROHIBITED USESYou may use only the Arcade Retail site and/or platform for lawful purposes. You may not use the Arcade Retail site and/or platform in any way that:
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- is for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- is defamatory of any person or is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, bullying, insulting, intimidating or humiliating
- creates a risk of harm and injury (emotional or physical), loss, distress, death, disability or disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, any other person, or any animal
- is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy
- shows, promotes or supports sexually explicit material, pornography or prohibited mature content, including, child or adult sexual abuse material, or material which promotes, supports or glorifies the sexual exploitation of children or adults
- show, promote, support or glorifies violence, acts of violence, self-mutilation or other forms of self-harm, including eating disorders.
- shows, promotes, supports or glorifies, or attempts to exploit, natural disasters or human tragedies
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age against individuals or groups of individuals
- shows, promotes, supports or glorifies any illegal activity or items, including, illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal items, items which promote illegal activity or highly regulated items, including certain weapons
- infringes any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person, or is otherwise invasive of personal or publicity rights
BREACH OF THIS POLICYWhen Arcade Retail considers that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, it may take such action as deemed appropriate and commensurate with the breach. Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions between you and Arcade Retail, and may result in Arcade Retail taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Arcade Retail site and/or platform
- further legal action against you
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Arcade Retail reasonably feels is necessary or as required by law.